Air Conditioning Repair, Service, and Installation
In the Austin climate, characterized by extremely hot summers and mild winters, you want to make sure your home air conditioning service is up to date. If your unit does break down when the temperature is in the high 90s, you want immediate service for the health and safety of your family by a competent local company. If the serviceman finds that your unit needs major repairs and possible replacement, you want an honest professional to give you advice you can trust so you can decide what to do.
We Have Skin In The Game
At Comfort Control, we don’t just dispassionately provide air conditioning service. As residents of the area, we know the discomfort involved when the heat and humidity from outside overwhelm your home. As a result, when an emergency call comes in any time, day or night, we send a technician out at once to fix the problem.
If your system needs replacement, we present you with options offered by the best names in the air conditioning business. Our technicians can tell you about the types of systems that will lower your monthly energy bills while qualifying for discounts and rebates from the local power company and from local, state, and federal government. We’ll educate you on the intricacies of SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) and Energy Star ratings and make recommendations about what you need for your home.
Our Home Air Conditioning Service Aims To Please
When you call Comfort Control, here is what you can expect:
- Free service calls with free estimates for repairs
- 24/7 emergency service – we waive the service call fee if we make repairs
- Instant service – we come prepared with common parts
- Locally owned and operated
- Total HVAC service for heating and air conditioning units
- Duct cleaning, repair, and sealing to improve air conditioner performance
- Licensed, insured technicians, each certified and registered with the state of Texas
- We service and install all makes and models of HVAC equipment including furnaces, air conditioners, air handlers, heat pumps, and humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Financing available on new systems
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed on all services
Keep Your Home Air Conditioning Units In Good Condition
When your home air conditioning service needs repair, we welcome your call at Comfort Control. However, even before you have a problem, we encourage you to arrange an annual maintenance visit. We even offer planned maintenance agreements to keep your unit ready to operate efficiently when you need it. For service, make an appointment online or call us at (512) 308-6949.